HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Want to gain more HubFans points?

Have you written blogs? Talked about us in other communities? Done webinars about how to use HubSpot?

Send me (cgarnett@hubspot.com) your content and get HubFans points for what you already do for the HubSpot Community!

4 Replies 4
digitalkrewe
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hey @GrantCarlile

Are you looking for more info about the pillar cluster model? If so, about a strategy to re-organize a current blog or start a blog?

Cheers!

GrantCarlile
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @digitalkrewe, thanks for reaching out. There are some insights that can be drawn about where HubSpot as a company is going through the Pillar-Cluster Model indeed. What insights do you have about specific goals for HubSpot moving forward? Also, what projects are Made @ HubSpot working on?

Thanks for any insight you can share. 

Onward,

Grant

Grant CarlileGrant Carlile

Grant Carlile, RevOps Developer

RevPartners is an unmatched team of operators who design and execute revenue engines to supercharge your growth. 

This is Grant.png

0 Upvotes
GrantCarlile

Thanks for the reminder Christina. 

The blog post about doubling webtraffic to the HS Blog has been insightful; been digesting it yesterday and today. Any more content like that about current HS strategies relating to HS goals? Is there an ongoing list of projects Made @ HubSpot are working on?

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@GrantCarlile - I'll talk to some people on the team and see what resources I can pull for you.