HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Summer networking

I realize that it's that time of year where many of us are taking vacations and traveling. 

Because of this, I'd love to provide opportunities for our HubFans to meet and connect in ways that work best for them during this busy time. 

Please comment and let us know what kind of networking events you'd like to participate in over the next couple of months and whom you would like to connect with. 

4 Replies 4
Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Summer networking

Meet&greet/networking sounds like a lot of fun!

Count me in 😃

For virtual events: drop me a DM; I'll share my e-mail for get-togethers

For "live events": I'm located in Nuremberg/Bavaria/Germany

Anton Bujanowski Signature
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Summer networking

I think it would be cool to combine virtual and in-person - give people the opportunity to meet other HubSpot users in their local area and participate in an online event as a group. Letting each in-person event include the time for meet & greet, etc. beforehand and socializing/networking after.

And I'm not just talking big cities! I know there are a lot of HubSpot users where I live, so creating a way to make it easy for us to plan and connect. I was a little bummed out that HUGs couldn't be created by city/location anymore, so I would love a way to still connect with a smaller local group.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

ChristinaKay
Top Contributor

Summer networking

Virtual mixology or food get-togethers! Local meetups with other HS users! 

I am building out our Partner program deeper so would love to talk to people on that as well as our early adopters program. 

Really any event with HubFans is an event I will want to go to! 

AFitzmaurice
Participant

Summer networking

Localized networking events would be significant - meet for drinks and network and talk about your work, HubSpot and build out your network, as well as get to know other humans who are fans of HubSpot and Inbound!

I'm looking to start a business and toying around with some ideas (coaching or doing something with HubSpot).  I also have a background in sales and want to learn new skills for inbound sales - such as using video for sales engagements and building trust. Such topics under an "Inbound Sales" track would be great! Also - zoom meet-ups with instructors talking about issues and the latest product updates would be good.