HubFans

ThatChristinaG
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Magik Makers!

Excited to share our latest project for advocates! 

The Magik Makers NFT collection is a way for us to celebrate the magic of our community with a free collection that unlocks educational opportunities and exclusive events!

If you are interested in learning more about NFTs, web3, and the metaverse, email me at cgarnett@hubspot.com to get your access code to mint!

Magik Makers multiple.png

7 Réponses
LaLokker
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

Magik Makers!

Super excited to join the Magik Makers 🎉 🙌

86.png

AngeliqueGood
Membre

Magik Makers!

The Magik Makers NFT collection is not just about art; it's about celebrating your community's magic and giving back in a unique way.Offering a free NFT collection that unlocks educational opportunities and exclusive events is a fantastic way to empower your community members and help them dive deeper into the world of NFTs, web3, and the metaverse. It's like opening a door to a world of possibilities!And here's a little extra tip: Keeping an eye on the Upcoming NFT Drops can be a game-changer. You never know when the next big thing is just around the corner.

0 Votes
danmoyle
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Magik Makers!

Stoked - and learning a ton!

HubSpot NFT Collection - Dan Moyle.png

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MTRLitalB
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Magik Makers!

Remarkable Makers drop customers' jaws. They are remarkably different, resourceful, and effective. They are predisposed to actions, and simply get stuff done. Their superpower is focusing on results and outcomes, not roadblocks and obstacles.Remarkable Makers drop customers' jaws. They are remarkably different, resourceful, and effective. They are predisposed to actions, and simply get stuff done. Their superpower is focusing on results and outcomes, not roadblocks and obstacles.

Absolutely love it! 
And much more accurate than my star sign 🙂

0 Votes
SarahMedilo

Magik Makers!

79.png

I love the cropped hair look.  This NFT is perfect for me.  #InspireInnovation indeed!

0 Votes
DAnaGuiloff
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Magik Makers!

So very VERY cool!

bendonahower
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Magik Makers!

Super pumped about this! Several of us are big proponents of Block*chain technology at No Bounds. 

PS. Kinda strange that I can't mention the underlying technology behind NFTs... It said that it was not permitted to use in this community. 

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature