HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

ChatSpot + Content Assistant

Hey HubFans! 

Hope you're having a wonderful week! 

We'd love to hear from you and learn more about your experience if you've used ChatSpot or Content Assistant. Was it helpful? Are there tasks you wish it did?

We'd love to get your feedback!

5 Replies 5
SSheriff6
Participant

I saw that this was activated for the inbox conversations. 

However, it would be better if, instead of automatically replacing all the text, it could follow the same method as the knowledge base where the prompt shows up and we have the option of generating different responses if we don't like it and then be able to insert the one we like. 

0 Upvotes
Lenizio
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi there, we've been using HubSpot Content Assistant here on Fluxo as a helpfull hand in our content criation, and it has developed our process, especially with produtivity gains. But, I would enjoy a lot more if the tool were more embrancing of another languages, such as Portuguese. 

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hey @Lenizio, would love to introduce you to someone on our product team about this. Is it ok if I connect you over email?

Lenizio

Of course @ThatChristinaG, feel free to contact me over email anytime. 

DarrenScottUK
Contributor

Interesting to see this kind of tech incorporated into HubSPot. Appreciate its still in its early days but it would be good to ask it around "create a list of all of "Johns" contacts who havenyt had a meeting ion the last xx days"

Or a couple more ideas:

- who are our most engaged contacts with our marketing emails or a specific campaign

- How many meetings were logged by X person/team this week/ by outcome?