HubFans

ThatChristinaG
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

2022 Goals

Happy New Year, HubFans!!!

Would love to start the year by sharing our goals for the future and see if we can all help each other. 

What do you want to accomplish in 2022?

How can the members of this group help you?

33 Respostas 33
Mark_Nelson
Participante

2022 Goals

My goals for 2022 are to move to Account Based Marketing for my company.

Here are the Milestones:

1. Identify from our existing 250 customers what our Ideal Customer looks like
  2. Use Intent Data with topics relevant for my ideal customers
  3. Create a list of 150 Target Accounts, identify the stakeholders using Sales Navigator and update ABM details on Hubspot accordingly.
  4. Get my head around LinkedIn Ads and start using Hubspot to automate adding and removing our target accounts from LinkedIn Audiences and then delivering ads to our target accounts and contacts
  5. Create a personalised landing page for each audience - using multiple CTA's that reference the particular vertical the company are in. All offers at this stage will be ungated.
  6.  Engaged accounts to move to the next stage - with gated personalised content
  7. InMail, Phone Calls and Emails - build a closer relationship and identify the stakeholders
  8. Book meetings and demonstations
  9. Get more customers!

That's the plan anyway!

Wish me luck!

ilaliash
Participante

2022 Goals

Which platform will you use or where will you get the intent data? 

TonyDowling
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

2022 Goals

We have a big hiary audacious goal for 2022!

We have been partners for the last 3 years, and this year I want to build on the experience we have gained to go all out with the Sales Enterprise Hub and offer Enterprise Sales Coaching! Currently working on a plan with our CAM, but this is perfect for us and our existing expertise. We'll also expand our sales tech offering too.

Watch this space 🙂 

Bruno_Teixeira
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

2022 Goals

I would like to read more and to do more certifications on the Hubspot Academy

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
rlopez
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

2022 Goals

Hi @ThatChristinaG 🙂

Happy New Year everybody!!

A few 2022 goals...

• Start learning the Portuguese language
  • Improve my English
  • Disrupt within our industry
  • Kiss and hug my family and friends as soon as possible

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram
ALIAQAT
Membro

2022 Goals

• ABM Marketing (Certification Done and Deliver in 2022)
  • HubSpot automation & Workflows for ABM's
  • Engagement metrics increase 
TTiersma
Participante

2022 Goals

1) Become Social Media Marketing Certified  -  completed!😁

2) Become SEO Certified - completed!!  😁

3) Become Content Marketing Certified - up next!

4) Get published in respected industry publication - research underway on unique topic for my sector

5) focus on gaining corporate communications skills for furture career opportunities

ANwoye
Participante

2022 Goals

I would by God's grace pursue my dream to be a professional in Content Marketing, ceasing every opportunity I find in this platform.

zahraabidd
Participante

2022 Goals

This year I want to learn more about marketing, content marketing, inbound methodology and a lot more.

I want to make up my career as a content marketer

Ucee
Membro

2022 Goals

@ThatChristinaG wrote:

Happy New Year, HubFans!!!

Would love to start the year by sharing our goals for the future and see if we can all help each other. 

What do you want to accomplish in 2022?

How can the members of this group help you?

I'm open to opportunities that comes with using hubspot as a tool in Content marketing.

CSmidt
Membro

2022 Goals

My goal for 2022 with HubSpot is to take this system out for a spin and see what it can really do.  We spent 2021 implmenting and getting use to housing data in a CRM.  We launched our first marketing campaign in December with fascinating results that helped prepare for the many things we have planned in 2022.  I am most excited about using HubSpot for trade shows and conferences.  

DaveMeyer
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

2022 Goals

Great topic Christina! At BizzyWeb, we have a few goals: become a Diamond Partner, run a successful HUG program for Manufacturers (our focus client type this year), we're rebuilding our website in HubSpot CMS (finally!) and bringing on 3 new HubSpot-focused employees. 

I'd personally like to speak at INBOUND 2022 (hopefully in person!), we're launching a new podcast this year, and I'd like to present for HubSpot and/or Google in at least 10 new states this year (I've done 28 states so far). 

On the personal/non-professional level I'm going to ditch the pandemic pounds. Noom is working great for me so far. 

Cheers to an amazing new year all!

Generate Buzz Without Getting Stung!
DavidDennison

2022 Goals

Hi everyone!

This year I have some pretty HUGE goals!

I've actually been lucky enough to come across a great opportunity this year and will be moving to Germany for about 7 months 🙌🥳

- The first and foremost of my goals is to be able to pull it off successfully and learn to live in a new place, as well as travel to as many different places as I can! I've never lived outside of the US (besides when I was deployed to Iraq) so I'm pretty nervous/scared/excited/stressed! 😂

- Secondly, I want to move into freelancing full time so that I can focus on what really drives me and my passions, which are SEO, Content Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. I want to be able to expand on the abilities and expertise that I currently offer my clients. I feel as if I won't be able to do this without the freedom and personal time management that comes with freelancing. Being financially able to sustain full-time freelancing definitely makes the top of my goals!

- Third, I want to continue building my personal brand and land at least two or three speaking engagements within the marketing community. Traditionally I've always had clients that were service-based (garage door repair, accountants, etc.) and didn't really need to personally brand myself as most of my clients came by word of mouth. (I already know what you're thinking "This guy is in marketing?" 😫😂). That's definitely changing in 2022 and I'm going to make a huge splash! 🙌🙌

- Fourthly, I'm currently in the works of starting a project that shows how to use HubSpot from beginning to end to start a business, including building a website. I want to show others that with the right tools and the right community, they can make their dreams happen too. So my goal is to really hunker down and find time out of this busy year to get it kicked off!

- For my fifth goal, I would like to start my journey of learning how to code. While it's not a necessity for what I do, I want to be the guy that knows the digital end of a business from beginning to end. I've tried a few times and it really never clicked for me somehow. I'd really like to get over that hump in 2022 and make it happen!

- Second to last goal of mine, I want to start a project that focuses on not only the marketing industry but the people that make it happen behind the scenes. Kind of like a podcast / YouTube channel that interviews marketers and just lets them tell their story. Kind of like Humans of HubSpot, but on a much larger scale! We're such an integral part of many businesses, yet sometimes there isn't much in the way of recognition or appreciation for what we do. Let's change that!

- Lastly, I want to continue helping business owners and other marketers make their dreams come true. I want to expand the ways that I help people, even including here on the HubSpot Community. I'm not exactly sure what this looks like yet, but I'm working on it! If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!

I'm not a robot so I'll give ya some personal goals as well:

• Stop biting my nails.
  • Learn not to get annoyed in traffic (autobahn here I come! 🏎️)
  • Stop going down rabbit holes and wasting 6 hours on Wikipedia and digital marketing blogs (We've all been there....right? No? Just me? Cool. 😂)
  • Continue to grow as a person and become a better man for my amazing girlfriend who deserves the world!
  • Finally, be able to afford and build my dream gaming/work PC. (If anyone has $10K they don't know what to do with, please call me immediately 😎).
  • Learn to not bottle up stress and use it as a motivator.

How can you help?

Well if you are someone who:

• Has lived in Germany, send me a message! Would love to chat!
  • Knows of a client that needs SEO, Content Marketing, or Social Media Marketing - I'd love to get in touch and see if we'd be a good fit!
  • Is in need of a digital marketer to be a speaker or know someone who needs a speaker, I'd appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself! (Looking at you HubSpot 👀😉)
  • Knows how to code - I'd love to chat!
  • Knows a few people who might be a good fit to host a podcast or YouTube channel with me - let's talk! If you would like to be a guest, that's great too!

If you match any of the above, feel free to send me a message, and let's make some magic happen! Even if you aren't any of the above, if there's any way that I can help you achieve your goals in 2022, let me know! This is OUR year, and we're all going to do great things together! 💪

Can't wait to see what this year brings! Let's get it! 🙌

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
GPantelatos
Colaborador(a)

2022 Goals

Happy New Year everyone! 

So here are my basic goals for 2022!

Professional: 

• Turning HubSpot to an everyday tool on my smartphone as well (already done on pc) so as to increase my flexibility and upgrade my selling skills and productivity!
  • Becoming No1 Greek Sales Representative in my field!
  • Create a sales team and train them both on HubSpot and on new selling techinques!

Personal:

• Hopefuly the end of this covid situation!
  • More travelling around the world!
  • Building stronger relationships with ppl around me!
ChristinaKay
Top colaborador(a)

2022 Goals

Happy New Year everyone! 

My 2022 goals/manifestations are pretty big but I think I am capable 😁!

Professionally:

• Speak at INBOUND 2022 and other conferences
  • Do more things to promote HubSpot 
  • Be a guest on more podcasts 
  • Start a podcast 
  • Help drive 10% more in revenue collectively with Net new and renewal/upsells 
  • FINALLY, implement AI chat 🙂 

Personal:

• Less negative self-talk
  • Get back into dance so take classes at a local studio (covid willing) or take some online! 
  • Spend more time reading books that arent business/marketing 

If I can help anyone with any of their goals, reach out! 🙂 

LET'S GO 2022!!!!! 

dperolio
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

2022 Goals

Cheers and Happy New Year! 🎊

So far, my tentative goals, as a developer, for 2022 in regards to HubSpot are:

• Complete theme entry for the HubSpot Themes Challenge 2021
  • Get theme entry accepted for HubSpot Themes Challenge 2021
  • Win Tesla from HubSpot Themes Challenge 2021
  • Continue to engage with the HubSpot Slack server
  • Engage more with the HubSpot Community in the form of bug reporting, providing ideas and suggestions for improvements on both the marketer and developer side of HubSpot, and largely, helping out other developers with solutions to their problems
  • Earn a higher rank, more certifications, more community badges, and more HubFan advocacy points
  • Gain a strong understanding and base knowledge of the everchanging game of SEO
  • Start selling advanced modules on the marketplace
  • Create many more HubSpot websites for clients while also providing aid for their existing ones
  • Make more connections with HubSpot staff and like-minded developers in the community
  • Create and release a FOSS HubSpot CLI utility tool based on our internal HubSpot boilerplate
  • Continue to evolve our internal HubSpot boilerplate, coming up with new and interesting enhancements and solutions to problems
  • Start working on HubSpot Themes Challenge 2022 (?)

It's going to be a pretty busy year. 🍷

DavidDennison

2022 Goals

Good luck getting that Tesla! haha Love that for you! 🤞

David Dennison

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
dperolio

2022 Goals

Haha, thanks David!

Statistically it's pretty unlikely, especially since I've got a very late start, but I've got some good ideas (that I might not have time to implement 😔) and I'm going to do my best.

Always aim for the sky, am I right?

DavidDennison

2022 Goals

Always! If you ever need someone to bounce some ideas off of or need help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out!

David Dennison

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
AHooks
Colaborador(a)

2022 Goals

Goals for this year would be the streamlining of several current manual processes to reduce the wasted back and forth in the following areas.

Quoting process - currently a manual process - Bring into hubspot for a better and more effecient flow.

Support Pipelines - Better define the support pipeline process for a more detailed reporting flow. 

Knowledgebase - Build support knowledgebase for support team.

Improvement of Sales, Support and production dashboards.  -

One major issue within hubspot at the moment for support is a way to easily track support issues on a 30\60\90 day after a device installation so we can better track defects and\or compliance issues.  It can be done for one but not all on one report. 

Another would be a way to better validate a quoute for a customer. 

There are a few others but overall we want to have the tools available for a more effecient working process.