Introducing your new Community homepage!
May 22, 2018 5:58 AM
We're pleased to bring you a brand new homepage experience. This is one of many new pages and features to come on the site - so please keep the feedback coming on how we can improve your Community Experience.
Here's a breakdown of the new content the homepage has to offer:
1. New Discussion Forms
We've launched three new discussion forums!
- Service Hub
- International (DACH Community Discussions and more languages coming soon!)
- Developers (Your go-to for all things APIs)*
* This forum is currently hosted on an external site. Stay tuned for updates.
2. Community News & Announcements
All Community-wide updates, news and announcements (including this one) will be posted here.
3. A New Feed Experience
We've updated our feed previews to include:
- Previews from our new forums
- View All links
- Information on whether a post has been replied to or not
3. Top Solutions & Contributing Authors
On the homepage you can now find a feed of the latest Accepted Solutions as well as information about where you and your fellow members rank as contributors.
3. Get Involved
Want to learn more about HubSpot User Groups, our Customer Blog and how you can work with / become a HubSpot Partner? We have all the information you need.
Stay tuned to the homepage and this discussion board for news and announcements about new Community features and site updates.