Gmail Sales Extension

alexreynolds

"View Mention" opens in Safari instead of on the app

SOLVE

Is it possible to receive notifications when I am tagged on the app? I get an email notification if another team member tags me in a note or task, but when I go to the email to open the "View Mention" it opens in Safari instead of on the app. If possible I would like to receive notifications of mentions on the app and then the app will take me to the place I was mentioned. 

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @alexreynolds - thanks for the question!

At this time, @mentions are only notified via email. Is Safari your preferred browser? If not you can set Chrome to your default browser to make sure it opens on your active tab. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @alexreynolds - thanks for the question!

At this time, @mentions are only notified via email. Is Safari your preferred browser? If not you can set Chrome to your default browser to make sure it opens on your active tab. 

michaeljay201
Contributor

SOLVE

When will this be added to the app functionality. For teams of salespeople in the field, with limited or zero access to a desktop or laptop, it would be ideal for the app to notify (with a badge icon, or possibly a widget in the app) the user when they are mentioned in a new note, task or call log.

DarrenJansen
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, this would be a problem that needs to be solved on your computer settings rather than on your Hubspot settings.

@roisinkirby Any idea if Hubspot plans to include mentions in the notifications dropdown? This seems like a basic feature that should be included. Thanks.

0 Upvotes