Gmail Sales Extension

vborges

problems with scheduling emails

SOLVE

for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to schedule emails. Everytime I try, I always get following message: 

"Erro ocurred while scheduling. Message has been saved ndrafts. Please try again later". 

I tried to disconnect and reconnect again my email account and hubspot and still not working.

Any suggestions?

Virginia

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @vborges  Admitedly, we are have some terrible issues with the Gmail scheduling tool. You can try the steps here to troubleshoot the scheduling tool, but usually once it stops working for a user, it is toast. Good news is that we are working on replacement to be released with a future update. Stay tuned.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @vborges  Admitedly, we are have some terrible issues with the Gmail scheduling tool. You can try the steps here to troubleshoot the scheduling tool, but usually once it stops working for a user, it is toast. Good news is that we are working on replacement to be released with a future update. Stay tuned.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
vborges

SOLVE

Hi Ed, what do you mean by "a future update". Fo when is it planned?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vborges the tool is planned to be redesigned later in 2017. Stay tuned for more specifics and a timeline. We will share them with the community as they become available.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes