import template

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I don't know why but I see only one template on gmail and not 2. Why?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @caygri

Can you please provide additional information in regards to what you are seeing and what you are expecting to see? 

Screenshots, examples, and specific information would be helpful.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Visitor

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have 3 email templates, but only one of them is showing in the list on gmail now. The problem only surfaced for me this morning, and the templates in gmail have worked without issue up to this point (I saw the full list as recently as yesterday afternoon).

I've tried reinstalling the plugin, duplicating one of my templates, etc.

gmail template list.PNGhubspot template list.PNG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@AWessels

Can you please send along a screenshot of what you are seeing in gmail as well? Additionally, can you please try loading the content in an incognito browser in Chrome?  

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi Jenny,

That first screenshot is from the template modal in gmail (showing only one template - "Order Tracking").

However, I just tried using gmail in incognito mode, and I was in fact able to see the other template:

incognito gmail template list.PNGIncognito Gmail template list

Edit: And after doing that, I went back into non-incognito mode, and was able to see the expected templates in gmail!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you! 

I have same problem!

It's dont show on gmail. but it's create good on hubspot.

Maybe there is a bug on chrome addons.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @AWessels

Glad you were able to find the templates! Thank you for clarifying the screenshots above as well. @caygri if you're still experiencing this issue, please try clearing your cache and cookies in your Chrome browser. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes