i am not receiving notifications

New Contributor

The last few weeks or so i havent been reciving notifications, i just get a mnessage saying i have reached my 22o free notifications. I pay $10 per month so i dont know why i cant view my notifications in my feed or by clicking the hubspot logo on my web browser.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

Hi @Terry1 the unlimited notification comes with the HubSpot sales starter/pro. In case you are using the free version, that comes with a monthly limit in it. After 30 days again you will start getting notification until you will reach the limit. 

To make the best of it I would suggest, please track only the most critical conversations, so you get notification for those emails within this limit. 

Also you can check this here on the pricing page: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/crm

If you find this helpful please mark it as a solution, this will help other users to get benefited with this. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the reply.

I am actually paying $10  amonth and have been for  a number of years now, i have never had this issue before. I rmemebr the days when Hubspot used to call me direct if i had any tech issues, now we have to do all this forum stuff? seems a bit crazy? i might just cancell. chat soon.

0 Upvotes