Gmail Sales Extension

NoahNZ
Membre

email activity logged to wrong user

Résolue

Looking at the email activity reports in dashboards, I see that a large number of emails that were sent by User A or User B are showing as activity under User C instead.  the contact owner is set correctly and I can't seem to find any other indication of what associates an email send to a user... could this be happening because of the gmail sales extension?

if the hubspot account is setup with UserC@gmail.com as the primary account holder, and user A and B are connected to the main account through the sales extension, does this then confuse the system?

not sure I'm describing my issue clearly...but any help appreciated!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @NoahNZ,

Indeed a bit confusing – could you confirm that each user is using their own device, own email account (unique email address + password) and have their own HubSpot account that they log into using their own email address?

Those would be starting requirements. If any accounts are shared, this would "confuse" HubSpot, yes.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
JennyHaNguyen
Membre

Résolue

hi, 

I'm having the same troubleshoot with geofhippoc. 

Member B who was logged an email from outlook but hubspot has shown Member A logged. While both of them had totall different emails, account and passowrd log-in to hubspot. 

Please advise me how to solve it. 

Thank you in advanced

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @NoahNZ,

Indeed a bit confusing – could you confirm that each user is using their own device, own email account (unique email address + password) and have their own HubSpot account that they log into using their own email address?

Those would be starting requirements. If any accounts are shared, this would "confuse" HubSpot, yes.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

geofhippoc
Membre

Résolue

Hi, 

having the same issue on our account, has it been resolved? 

2 different accounts, A and B, using different emails, and somehow some email activities of user A sent via Hubspot is attributed to user B

Thanks 

0 Votes