Gmail Sales Extension

eknight
Membre

Wrong meetings being logged

Résolue

Meetings that my team and I are being invited to are automatically appearing in contacts records without being logged or booked through the hubspot link. This is sevearly hurting our ability to accurately report. How can we stop this from happening?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
OliviaRoberts
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @eknight !

Based on what you are describing, it sounds as though you have connected your account to the Google Calendar integration, as this will automatically sync meetings from your Google Calendar to HubSpot, and vice versa. If you would like for these meetings to not sync to HubSpot, I would recommend disconnecting the integration through your Integration settings. More on how the Google Calendar integration works with HubSpot is outlined here if you would like to take a look at it. 

Best, 

Olivia 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
eknight
Membre

Résolue

Here is a screenshot of the problem. The first meeting with Kelly is something I manually logged while the meeting with Grant and Bourgeouis were invites to my teams' inboxs that I did not accept. It seems hubspot is linked to my google calendar and is automatically adding meetings. We do not want this.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 8.53.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-26 at 9.09.12 AM.png

0 Votes
OliviaRoberts
Solution

Résolue

Hi @eknight !

Based on what you are describing, it sounds as though you have connected your account to the Google Calendar integration, as this will automatically sync meetings from your Google Calendar to HubSpot, and vice versa. If you would like for these meetings to not sync to HubSpot, I would recommend disconnecting the integration through your Integration settings. More on how the Google Calendar integration works with HubSpot is outlined here if you would like to take a look at it. 

Best, 

Olivia 

eknight
Membre

Résolue

Thank you, Olivia. Is there a way to keep it connected so we can use the meeting scheduling tool without the integration logging meetings made outside of the scheduling tool?

It would be nice if this was an advanced setting in the integration.

Thank you, 

E

OliviaRoberts

Résolue

HI @eknight

At this time there is not a way to exclude meetings from being logged to HubSpot when your calendar is connected through the Google Calendar integration. This will sync meetings to and from Google Calendar to HubSpot.

Best, 

Olivia

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @eknight,

Do you mind sharing how the meetings that are populating on the contact's timeline are being booked if not through the integrated calendar? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes