Gmail Sales Extension

fabien13
メンバー

Why are HubSpot Contact Profiles not appearing on the web?

解決

Hello

2 problems about that :

First, in the settings, the check box doesnt appear (the one to activate the pulling information from a web site)

only the one for gmail, not website

2nd, i went to chrome settings and dealt with the exceptions pop up and added  everything as indicated in the hubspot forum

What can i do ? thanks a lot for your helm

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @fabien13, thank you for reaching out, as this is a very good question. 

Contact Profiles on the Web, though useful in many respects, is a feature that doesn't quite align with the Inbound Sales Methodology. Indeed, HubSpot’s mission is to make the world more inbound by transforming the way businesses market and sell, and over time, we’ve shifted the vision of the HubSpot Sales product to better align with this mission. It is within this frame of thought that our team made the decision to "sunset" the feature for all new accounts created after October 3, 2016. Because you are not seeing the option for Contact Profiles on the Web in your Settings, it appears as though you account may have been created after this date. As you have seen, this does not impact the contact profile sidebar that lives in your inbox, only the "on the web" feature.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this explanation, I would be happy to clarify anything further!

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @fabien13, thank you for reaching out, as this is a very good question. 

Contact Profiles on the Web, though useful in many respects, is a feature that doesn't quite align with the Inbound Sales Methodology. Indeed, HubSpot’s mission is to make the world more inbound by transforming the way businesses market and sell, and over time, we’ve shifted the vision of the HubSpot Sales product to better align with this mission. It is within this frame of thought that our team made the decision to "sunset" the feature for all new accounts created after October 3, 2016. Because you are not seeing the option for Contact Profiles on the Web in your Settings, it appears as though you account may have been created after this date. As you have seen, this does not impact the contact profile sidebar that lives in your inbox, only the "on the web" feature.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this explanation, I would be happy to clarify anything further!

May

0 いいね!
carbagby
参加者

解決

I have been a user since 2015 and this functionality isn't working for me. I've followed all of the steps in the article and even updated my browser and relaunched.

I completely understand your inbound ideology, but it's worth it to note that not all contacts propogate the right company info as there are many domains associated with larger companies. The contact tab on sites has been really helpful in allowing us to add more robust info about companies and then associate contacts we have in the CRM with them. 

Anyhow, any idea why the extension isn't working for me?

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

@carbagby just to check, you've gone through all of the steps outlined in this article? I've also seen instances where toggling the "Contact profiles on the web" setting in your portal resets the connnection. Here is a screenshot of this setting:

Settings.png

Please try toggling this on and off, and then click on this link: app.getsidekick.com/restart, and finally restart your Chrome browser. Let me know if this works.

Best,

May