Gmail Sales Extension

LisaRaymondVM
Miembro

VM 1960003: Google Calendar meetings don't always block time on the Schedule Meeting webpage

resolver

Good day, I was referred here by Adriana in sales - a help link/button didn't appear on the right side of my dashboard after I logged in to my account.

My Google calendar meetings don't always update in the Schedule A Meeting webpage on Hubspot. One of my clients just scheduled a meeting with me for this Thurs., at a time when I'm already in an in-person meeting. How do I resolve this? My business email is lisa@visiblymedia.com. Thank you in advance!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

VM 1960003: Google Calendar meetings don't always block time on the Schedule Meeting webpage

resolver

@LisaRaymondVM here are a few resources I'd look into. I haven't had that particular issue with my HubSpot/Google calendar integration, so I can't speak to it directly. 

Which HubSpot hub and tier are you using? 

Is the meetings link you're using connected to your calendar, not someone else's? 

When you test it, can you replicate the issue? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

@LisaRaymondVM here are a few resources I'd look into. I haven't had that particular issue with my HubSpot/Google calendar integration, so I can't speak to it directly. 

Which HubSpot hub and tier are you using? 

Is the meetings link you're using connected to your calendar, not someone else's? 

When you test it, can you replicate the issue? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/