Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Using Gmail = Poor HubSpot Activity

New Contributor

I am continuously getting on my sales team for their poor HubSpot activity.  They claim "when we used GetBase.com, our emails were automagically sucked into the CRM, now they are not."  It turns out they are correct.  My sales force is on the road and the only way for them to get credit for their activity is to send emails from the HubSpot app (clunky and doesn't allow for email replies) or try to BCC HubSpot on each email.  Is there a HubSpot or 3rd party solution that will scan their gmail for emails and suck them into the contact in HubSpot?  GetBase, a far less robust system, did this very well.  I can't imagine HubSpot doesn't  have something like this.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Is there a HubSpot or 3rd party solution that will scan gmail for emails and suck them into the contact in HubSpot??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Reach out to Francesca Yardley at JPY (fran@jpy.com) about an integration called Threads. We haven't used it (yet), but it may be just the solution you need for your team. Very interested in your feedback as well.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I filled out their contact form.  We'll see how it goes.  Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Top Contributor

@JesseBiter can you please share if you have a solution to your problem?