Gmail Sales Extension

JCOLCOMBET
Miembro

Updating the 'last activity date' columns wen I am in copy of an email

Hi all, this is my first post. 

I am using the 'last activity date' property in Linkedin contacts and find it very useful. However, I really wish that when someone from my team sends an email to a contact with me in cc, it would update this record just as if I had done it myself. 

Any way to do that ? 

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Updating the 'last activity date' columns wen I am in copy of an email

Hi @JCOLCOMBET 

Thank you for reaching out!

Last activity date means the last date and time a note, call, tracked sales email, meeting, task, or chat was logged on the contact's record. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the most recent date/time set for an activity. For example, if a user logs a call and indicates that it occurred the day before, the Last activity date property will show yesterday's date.

Basically, if the email is tracked and logged in the contact record, that should update that last activity date. 

If you think there is an issue with that property, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific example about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !