Gmail Sales Extension

aandrewdixon

Unable to connect Gmail account - "Sorry, this account can't be enabled"

SOLVE

Hi All,

I'm unable to connect my G Suite email account to Hubspot. Other at my company have this working ok, but for me, it just will not work. I've tried many times and it says it has all worked successfully but then on the email integration it states "Sorry, this account can't be enabled". I've looked at various posts here stating a similar issue and tried the various things suggested but nothing makes any difference.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm getting:

hubspot-issue.png

Also, now that is there, there doesn't appear to be any way to remove it. I've tried following the "...completely remove..." guide, but all that does is remove the authorisation from Google's end, it doesn't remove this from being listed on the page. 

Does anyone have any idea on how I can resolve this?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Hub ID: 2698611

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@aandrewdixon @da644 @matt-mso @daluuz 

Have you seen this thread which outlines a similar issue: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Gmail/quot-Connect-With-Your-Email-quot-Constantly-On/m-p/939...

I would recommend checking your IMAP settings in Gmail and confirming they are checked off (show in IMAP) for "all mail" and "drafts". 

Thanks, 

Jenny

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
matt-mso
Contributor

SOLVE

I am getting the same issue, any help would be great as this means I can't really use Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
da644

SOLVE

I've now tried deleting my whole account and creating a new account on a different email alias (hence the change in username here) but I still get the same error, so I'm assuming it must be a setting at Google's end. I've compared my settings to a colleagues but everything looks the same, the only difference is my account is a G Suite super admin and he is just a standard user on the G Suite domain.

Any advice would be gratefully welcomed.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

0 Upvotes
aandrewdixon

SOLVE

Back to my original account now and still no luck.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@aandrewdixon @da644 @matt-mso @daluuz 

Have you seen this thread which outlines a similar issue: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Gmail/quot-Connect-With-Your-Email-quot-Constantly-On/m-p/939...

I would recommend checking your IMAP settings in Gmail and confirming they are checked off (show in IMAP) for "all mail" and "drafts". 

Thanks, 

Jenny

aandrewdixon2
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks so much, my "drafts" were not ticked for "Show in IMAP", as soon as I did that and ran the connection routine again it worked.

0 Upvotes
daluuz

SOLVE

I'm having the same problem.  Any help out there?

0 Upvotes