Unable to book meeting

harshmody

Hi there,

I setup a meeting page a little while ago using the Free CRM.  It has been working until recently.  Now when someone tries booking a meeting, I get an email saying "

Unable to Book Meeting

Your calendar is disconnected.

HARSH MODY wasn't able to view your availability. 
Below is a suggested time that works for them."

I use gmail/Google Calendar.  I recently tried adding the Google Calendar Integration (as the forums suggest), but that did not solve the problem.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @harshmody can you please confirm if you have followed the specific instructions in this knowledge article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-sales-tools-user-guide/how-to-use-meetings#integr...

0 Upvotes
harshmody

Yes, I've done this.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hi, @harshmody can you please confirm the following: What happens when you attempt to reconnect your calendar. At which specific step in the setup process do you hit a roadblock?

0 Upvotes
harshmody
I'm able to go through the the setup smoothly, no roadblocks.

When visiting the meeting page it even reflects my availability day to day based on my calendar. The roadblock occurs after someone books a meeting. After they book the meeting I get the email saying "Unable to book meeting". That is the only indication of a problem.

Thanks for your help.
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you @harshmody I'll follow up with the support team and keep you posted. Please allow 24hrs. 

csutaria
Participant

Fyi - I'm facing the same issue.

0 Upvotes