Gmail Sales Extension

TablesideGourme

Unable to Use Template in Gmail Inbox

SOLVE

I am unable to insert a template in my Gmail account when composing emails.  I use to get a toolbar under the subject that gave me options for templates and snippets and so forth.  Now I do not get that at all.  I uninstalled HubSpot and then re-installed.  I am getting errors throughout periodically saying unable to save.  Multiple times I will sign in and nothing will keep me on a loop of signing in.  I am at a loss and this is taking up way too much of my time to try to figure out.  Can someone please shed some light on this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @TablesideGourme  It appears that some other extension may be blocking access to your HubSpot tools in Gmail. Can you first ensure that you are using the latest version of Chrome, then disable any other exensions Chrome extensions. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @TablesideGourme  It appears that some other extension may be blocking access to your HubSpot tools in Gmail. Can you first ensure that you are using the latest version of Chrome, then disable any other exensions Chrome extensions. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes