Trying to Install the HubSpot sales extension on a Go Daddy email system

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

My business email system is with Go Daddy but I cannot see a way to Install the HubSpot sales extension onto this system.

Has anyone managed to do this before? Can anyone help me with this problem please?

Thanks

Nigel

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @Nigel04661,

Are you pulling your email into Outlook or are you using the GoDaddy online mail interface? 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

I'm running into this same issue. I also have my email through go daddy, but pulling email into Outlook. Anyone know of a solution?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Also same problem, Godaddy support have worked through with me, took some time but we got there.

You can't do this from either the hubspot page nor the office365 page.

You need to log into your email (outlook) then in the top RH corner select the settings cog.  click on manage add ins, search fro hubspot add in, click install and hey presto.

tested and works a charm.  This has to be done for all addins for 365 if you use godaddy.

Occasional Contributor

I'm logged into my outlook email on the inbox page, clicked on the right hand cog, have searched all settings but can not find the manage add-ins setting.

Was this done via the outlook desktop application?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi SaraAn,

No I did this from the web client. For fun it works differently from the PC app as my colleague found out.  He followed this guide and it worked OK

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-tracking/get-started-with-the-outlook-deskt...

Cheers,

James

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Strange .. I'm using the via the web also and I don't have that 'manage add-in' option. Searched many times, expanded all options it's not there. 

Do you know where could I find it?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hey James!

I'm trying to do what you have done but I don't have the add-ins on my outlook settings.  I'm on a Mac, could that be the issue?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I think I found it under mail, and customize actions...

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hey TheNAPD, can you tell me where that is?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor
Hi Sara! I went to settings then to the bottom for more then to mail and then was able to find customize I scrolled down to find hubspot there twice. I’m on my mobile now so i’ll check when I get back. Let me know if you find it. If not i’ll take screen shots when I get back.
Occasional Contributor

Star! Thanks so much!

For anyone reading this thread later.

If you login to your outlook account and click on the setting cog > click on 'view all outlook settings' > then under the email tab you'll have a an option called 'customise actions' > scroll to the section for toolbar and click to check mark the 'Get add-ins' > then go to write a new email and you'll find the 'Get add-ins' button in your toolbar. Instal and you're good to go!

Occasional Contributor

Well done Sara, it has been moved with the recent update of the outlook webapp so my previous method above is no longer valid.

0 Upvotes