Tracking checkbox not showing up in CRM

Highlighted

When I send emails from the CRM the bottom part of the input box does not show the usual icons like tracking  checkbox, font, font size and other customization buttons.  And the emails that are sent out still show in notifications that they have not been opened even though I know they have and I have received a reply. I've disconnected other extensions, allowed popups and a lot of the other remedies from the forums and nothing. I've seen in other threads that there might be multiple account. I don't have used the CRM before,but deleted those accounts and there is no menu item for seeing all accounts. Am I missing a setting or do I need to turn something on?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @RobHagman1  You won't see the Log and Track options, as all messages sent from the CRM are logged and tracked. The styling and customization options should be located at the bottom of the interface as seen in the attached screenshot. If not, please check your zoom settings, take the normal browser maintenance steps, and reboot if neccesary. 

This HubSpot Academy resource explains why some messages appear not opened even though they were replied to.

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes