Tracked Email Status: Failed

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hey, 

So i've just connected my inbox using imap to sales. 

When i send the email it shows as success, and then when i reload it says failed. 

my settings are correct:

username: xxx_xxx

incoming:

mail.webfaction.com 

port 993

outgoing:

smtp.webfaction.com

port 465

A colleague of mine just did the same process as I did. He has been able to send test emails successfully, but I haven't even though everything shows as correct. 

Update:

Yesterday I tried connecting my inbox several times using the different imap settings on this guide:

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 6.53.05 AM.png

I even closed my hubspot account and opened a new one as well as changed my password. I tried connecting my friend's inbox through his account and it worked perfectly, set up in five minutes. When it came to my turn same thing kept happening. I am able to send emais fine through my mail app on my mac, but hubspot just fails. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 6.28.07 PM.png

2 Replies 2
New Contributor

same issue

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @gariba83 @inshaka

Are you still experiencing these issues? @inshaka based on the email you sent, it appears as though you need to 'enable' the IMAP connected inbox. 

If you are still experiencing issues with your imap connected inboxes, please refer to the article @nicolebrenner (click here) wrote which outlines the information we need to troubleshoot these issues. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes