Gmail Sales Extension

ajaffarali
Participant

The new GMail

SOLVE

Google has rolled out the new UI for GMail and we use GSuite at work. I've gotten the new UI on our accounts and using Hubspot Chrome Extension.

With the introduction of the new right side bar in GMail, I now have too many columns- folders, emails list, the email pan, hubspot and then the new GMail sidebar. Is there a way to get Hubspot into the new GMail right sidebar? There is an option to "Get Add-ons" and while I see some other CRMs there, I don't see Hubspot there.

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The new GMail

SOLVE

This public product announcement explains further.

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
NikiKiely

The new GMail

SOLVE

Hello, 

I've recently added Hubpsot with my Gmail account.

I now have the toolbar on the right, for some reason, I cannot close this. When pressing the X in the top right corner it does not respond.

Having the toolbar open constantly takes up a lot of screen space and I'm finding it quite annoying to have it open all the time.

Is there a bug maybe that's preventing me from closing it, or is there an alternative way to close it while it also continues to run?

Thanks in advance!

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The new GMail

SOLVE

Hi @ajaffarali  I'm a bit confused as to what you re asking here. Can you provide a screenshot for further context? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
ajaffarali
Participant

The new GMail

SOLVE

Here you go. Ideally, the Hubspot icon should be where calander/keep/tasks icon are and when tapped, the hubspot window should replace the calender/tasks pane on the right

Screenshot 2018-04-26 at 10.53.24 PM.png

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The new GMail

SOLVE

Hi @ajaffarali  With the sidebar not showing, the sprocket icon will show under the calander/keep/tasks icon.  For now though, the contact sidebar will remain in the message window and not replacing (or next to) the calendar pane. 

Keep ypur eyes peeled though. We are constantly updating the tool as Google adjusts the interface. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The new GMail

SOLVE

This public product announcement explains further.

Thank you,

Ed 

0 Upvotes