Gmail Sales Extension

WBreton

Templates Won't Load

Hi Everyone,

When I'm composing a new email in Gmail, after entering the recepient's e-mail address, I hit templates but they never appear. I used Hubspot on my old computer (just changed a few days ago) and had no issues.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? All my connections and integration seem fine.

Thanks,
Will

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
NDeCicco
Participant

Templates Won't Load

I'm having the same problem on my laptop and desktop.  Using Chrome.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the extension.  I'm paying for multiple subscriptions on multiple levels for Hubspot and not able to perform this basic function.  I have to copy/paste every email.  What's the point of a CRM?  I could do the same thing in Word.  I've read through a extensive list of posts like this and not sure what the fix is.  Seems like it shouldn't be this difficult to keep a CRM functional.  Contemplating a move to something new if I keep having these issues.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Templates Won't Load

Hello, @NDeCicco  I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

NDeCicco
Participant

Templates Won't Load

This isn't all that helpful. I went to the link you provided and yes it
says chat support is offered but nowhere does it say how to connect over
chat.
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Templates Won't Load

Hello @WBreton, I would recommend disconnecting and reconnecting your email to your new computer, in case something is missing once you set it up again this can help to prompt a template on your new computer.

Are you using the Chrome extension? What is the current version you currently have set up?

Do you have any add blocker on your browser? ( Sharing this knowledge base with more information here) .

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JAV
Participant

Templates Won't Load

Sometimes my templates wont load for a period of a complete day, a few hours, or I just simply need to refresh my page. It is very inconsistent and makes it nearly impossible to reliably send emails out on time. 

I hope you tell me I need to make a quick change in my settings to solve this ... 

0 Upvotes