Gmail Sales Extension

MikeHP

Sync Gmail associated email only

SOLVE

Hi,

I have my gmail inbox set up to manage both my personal and work email.

I'd like to log/track *only* email I'm sending/receiving from/to my work account. 

I know how to exclude emails *TO* certain addresses, but is there a way to exclude emails to and from my personal account?

The only other workaround I can think of is to set up my work email as a separate gmail account, which then means I have to have 2 windows open all day - not ideal for me.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks.

- Mike

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MikeHP,

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the idea of 2 chrome instances. While not ideal, it is the most effective way to ensure you are keeping this information separate and untracked.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DRC2019

SOLVE

Actually, there is a much better way. If you use Chrome, you can go to "People" on the menu at the top and "add person". This will allow you to set up a completely different persona that runs simultaneously in the same browser. So for example, in my case, I run my "personal life" as one "person" and in another "person" I run my business life. All logins, emails, everything is completely separate (even Hubspot if you want).

Hope this helps.

DRC2019

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing @DRC2019!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MikeHP,

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the idea of 2 chrome instances. While not ideal, it is the most effective way to ensure you are keeping this information separate and untracked.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes