Gmail Sales Extension

BinyanRo
Membro

Stop Logging an Email

Hello

We're having a problem at the moment. Our CEO has accidentially selected to log some of his personal emails - which are now going into our HS database. We want to stop some of these email threads, but we cannot find an option to stop them coming through?

We've deleted the records in HS. But everytime a new response comes through, it goes straight into HS. We don't have the option to 'untick' logging in the responses - it shows up as upticked. 

How can we stop logging a previously logged email?

Thanks

Roisin

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
JPellerin
Participante

Stop Logging an Email

I don't think this addresses the bigger problem. This still requires you to manually add the email address to the "Never Log". This requires a lot of ongoing manual intervention. I would prefer to NOT create new contacts automatically. I would rather add a new contact manually. And then, only after I add the new contact would the emails for this new contact be synchronized.

willsmith
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

Stop Logging an Email

Hi @BinyanRo 

Moving forward, to keep this from happening again:

If the emails are truly personal in nature, and the personal contact will never be a potential customer - I would Never Log your CEO's friend's email. This will ensure it will not happen again.

To do this:

1. Go to Settings (gear icon, top right in main navigation)

2. Click Integrations in the left menu.

3. Click Email Integrations

4. Select the third tab Log and Track

5. Enter the Email in the space provided under Never Log then decide if you need to block for all users or just yourself. 

Settings.png

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution to help the rest of the community. 

Thank you. 

DanielSanchez
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum

Stop Logging an Email

Hi @BinyanRo 

If him use GMAIL, have 2 options to check: "Log email" and "track email", when him will send one email.

YOu must uncheck the options when not want register and check again when want register.

If need stop for all emails, you need disable the Extension for GMAIL.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!