Gmail Sales Extension

HerveFR
Participant

Snippet shortcodes with GMail Chrome extension

SOLVE

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to use snippet shortcodes with the GMail Chrome extension, like  within the HubSpot CRM, typing in # with the name of your shortcut to insert it directly into an email, rather than having to click on "Snippets" and find it in the popup.

Hope so but it looks like it's not possible ...

1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @HerveFR !

I did research and found that currently using "#" as a shortcut key for snippet isn't available in connected inbox. 

You're not the only user who has expressed interest in having this feature though! I have found this idea post here: Use snippet shortcuts in Outlook and Gmail

I'd encourage you to upvote and share more on your use case on this idea including as much detail as possible. The more our Product team knows about an idea and how it would impact their use, the more accurate they can be in acting on that feedback. 

I hope this clarifies:)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
HerveFR
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori 

I've voted !

Thanks anyway for this answer

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you very much! Our Product team is always looking for users' feedback, so your vote is super helpful😊

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @HerveFR !

I did research and found that currently using "#" as a shortcut key for snippet isn't available in connected inbox. 

You're not the only user who has expressed interest in having this feature though! I have found this idea post here: Use snippet shortcuts in Outlook and Gmail

I'd encourage you to upvote and share more on your use case on this idea including as much detail as possible. The more our Product team knows about an idea and how it would impact their use, the more accurate they can be in acting on that feedback. 

I hope this clarifies:)