Send Email in hubspot same thread

gillyzammit

Can I send a manual email followup in hubspot and it shows in the same thread of another email? So If I send email 1 and recipient doesn't reply I want to send a followup email that shows in the same thread as the first one.

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @gillyzammit

Thanks for posting! 

It is not currently possible to thread emails together when sent from within HubSpot. They will each create an individual event on the contact's timeline. 

If you did want to indicate the email was a follow-up email, you could put a note between the two emails to indicate that it was a follow-up email. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
brentstach
Participant

Jenny,

This is available with Gmail, but not Outlook. Are there any plans to develop this for Outlook? If not, I think we'll be migrating to Zen Prospect when our year is up because they offer it in Outlook.

Thanks,

Brent

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @brentstach

I don't have a timeline for when a feature like this will be introduced, but be sure to keep an eye on HubSpot's Product Updates page which is constantly updated with new features and products.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Timidus

I have a slightly different question. 

Within Hubspot, when I click "reply" on an email from a client, I want the email thread to show (well, at least the client's email, to which I am replying). 

Is this possible? 

Best wishes

TC

0 Upvotes