Gmail Sales Extension

MMountry
メンバー

Receiving "Opened" notifications after scheduling an email

解決

When I schedule an email to be sent the next day, sometimes I receive a notification from Hubspot saying that the email has been opened. I send the emails from my Gmail account which is linked to Hubspot where I log and track the emails from the Gmail browser. Why do I receive notification that the email has been opened if it has not been sent yet, only scheduled? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MMountry,

Email clients like Gmail are known for opening and checking links in emails and it seems like that also goes for scheduled emails. These background checks are interpreted by HubSpot as an email open.

You can block self-open email notifications by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/block-self-open-notifications-with-the-hubspot-sales-ou...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MMountry,

Email clients like Gmail are known for opening and checking links in emails and it seems like that also goes for scheduled emails. These background checks are interpreted by HubSpot as an email open.

You can block self-open email notifications by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/block-self-open-notifications-with-the-hubspot-sales-ou...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.