Re: Two separate Hubspot Accounts and I cannot login to one at all!

sifeek

HI Again!

We have full access but there is no integration with Gmail for the PrepYou accounts with any of our emails.

When we click the extension it is blank.

I have installed and unisnatlled it several times but still no email integration.

Any help?Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 17.54.23.png

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @sifeek

Can you confirm you have third party cookie tracking enabled in Chrome? This will be necessary in order for the information you're looking for to load. 

Here are instructions on how to check your cookies in Chrome.

Thanks,
Jenny

sifeek

I believe the settings are correct - Screen shot below.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 14.27.07.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @sifeek

Yes those settings are correct! I would recommend clearing your cache to confirm that those settings are active and updated in your Chrome profile. 

If you are still experiencing the issue after clearing your cache, can you please try disabling all other extensions in your Chrome to see if there is an extension interferring? 

Finally, are other users experiencing this issue in your portal? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
sifeek

Hi

I cleared cache. Disabled all extensions. Deleted HubSot Extension. Reinstalled it.

And same deal.

See screenshot.

And I am the only one working with HubSpot so I have no other users to test.

The extension does work for my other account when it is opened inanother session of Chrome.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 17.09.05.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @sifeek

What version of Chrome are you using? Are you connecting through the same network for both Chrome instances? 

Additionally, when you say that you can see the extension in your other Chrome instance, are you able to log into this account and see the notifications for this account in your other Chrome? (I am curious if the issue is specific to this Chrome browser or if it is specific to the login for your specific portal).

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes