Gmail Sales Extension

bobvanlier
Miembro

Problems with loggin Gmail extension

resolver

Hi everyone,

We use the CRM-system of Hubspot in our company now for almost two months and we are very excited about it, but we have one big problem. Every time when our employees start their computers in the morning, they have to log in to Hubspot in their Gmail accounts. They don't get a reminder that they have to log in, so most of the people forget it with the consequence we are losing data. Can you help us with this issue? I am looking forward to your reaction!

Kind regards,

Bob van Lier

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @bobvanlier,

Generally, it's worth noting that the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension is working in the browser and not in HubSpot. The cause could be your general IT setup, individual or organisational Chrome settings or even security guidelines enforced by Google – a lot of potential causes.

These are some of the things I would look into first:

Are you running the latest versions of the browser and extension?

Does the problem still occur when all other extensions are turned off?

Does the problem persist after clearing cache and cookies?

Are users logging in with multiple Google accounts (business, private)?

Is Chrome set to clear cache after closing?

Some additional steps are explained in this knowledge base article on troubleshooting the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/troubleshooting-the-hubspot-sales-chrome-extension Also, other users are experiencing the same issue here – reading through their posts might provide some clues. If you none of these work, HubSpot technical support might be able to help.

Until you find a solution, a workaround would be a recurring reminder on user calendars each morning.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @bobvanlier,

Generally, it's worth noting that the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension is working in the browser and not in HubSpot. The cause could be your general IT setup, individual or organisational Chrome settings or even security guidelines enforced by Google – a lot of potential causes.

These are some of the things I would look into first:

Are you running the latest versions of the browser and extension?

Does the problem still occur when all other extensions are turned off?

Does the problem persist after clearing cache and cookies?

Are users logging in with multiple Google accounts (business, private)?

Is Chrome set to clear cache after closing?

Some additional steps are explained in this knowledge base article on troubleshooting the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/troubleshooting-the-hubspot-sales-chrome-extension Also, other users are experiencing the same issue here – reading through their posts might provide some clues. If you none of these work, HubSpot technical support might be able to help.

Until you find a solution, a workaround would be a recurring reminder on user calendars each morning.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.