Gmail Sales Extension

GMonks
Membre

Problem with Gmail integration

Résolue

Hubspot button on my Gmail account says that There are no HubSpot accounts for *email removed by moderator*, but I have already signed up with this Gmail account on Hubspot

1 Solution acceptée
vsy
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Heading into the Google account settings -> Security and deleting the HubSpot from the list of Third Party Apps with access to this account, then reconnecting the HubSpot Chrome Extension fixed this last problem.

So for my situation, the solution path was as follows:
1. Enable the toggle under Email Extension Settings in the Hubspot settings
2. Delete the Hubspot third party access in the Google account security settings
3. Reconnect the hubspot extension

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

14 Réponses
vsy
Participant

Résolue

Hi,

I had the same issue and managed to solve it by enabling a setting in the Hubspot settings (Preferences -> General -> Email).

I had to toggle on a switch in the section highlighted on this picture (not visible anymore, but that is the section where you want to look) - I could then select my account and the Chrome Extension no longer displays the error "There are no HubSpot accounts for (...)".

All is working fine now.

CleanShot 2022-07-12 at 15.58.25@2x.png

vsy
Participant

Résolue

Hmm I cheered a bit too soon. I'm now getting a new error in the Gmail inbox itself (reconnecting gives the same error each time). 

Request for https://api.hubspot.com/facsimile/v1/test/app/(...) failed with status 400.

How are you faring? Anyone facing this too?

CleanShot 2022-07-12 at 16.04.36@2x.png

0 Votes
vsy
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Heading into the Google account settings -> Security and deleting the HubSpot from the list of Third Party Apps with access to this account, then reconnecting the HubSpot Chrome Extension fixed this last problem.

So for my situation, the solution path was as follows:
1. Enable the toggle under Email Extension Settings in the Hubspot settings
2. Delete the Hubspot third party access in the Google account security settings
3. Reconnect the hubspot extension

JS_Draft
Membre

Résolue

I was thankful when I found this thread. Though now I seem to be going around in circles again, despite trying my best to follow all instructions to the letter (and several variations therein!)

You can some odd behavior in this screenshot. I am getting the Hubspot Chrome Extension tools in a draft email, but you can see that I am getting the common error about no Hubspot accounts for my email address.

I have "no permission to track (or log) emails in this portal", and i also receive the error about no Hubspot accounts (despite following all steps on this thread)

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 20.11.19.png

I set this up for my previous company and it all worked fine (on a paid account)

Can anyone confirm that this is becuase I am the free tier, and this is Hubspot's way of getting to to pay for a starter package?

0 Votes
danmoyle
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

@JS_Draft I don't think it's anything sneaky. The Chrome extension is available for all tiers. This ay seem silly, but are you signed into HubSpot? Can you confirm that in another tab? I know in the last year, I get kicked out daily (sometimes more than once per day) and hae sign back in. If you havent signed in for a bit, it may be that. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Votes
JS_Draft
Membre

Résolue
Thanks for the reply. It’s a good point.
I’ve doubled checked, and yes I’m definitely logged in correctly, in all
the right places.
kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Thanks for sharing, @vsy!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JPoxon
Participant

Résolue

I am having the exact same issue, I have two companies, one the Gmail intigration works absolutely fine for, the other (seporate hubspot account and seporate gmail account) it allows me to log in before saying that their are no hubspot accounts for the email I am logged in to (their are, the rest of hubspot via the website works just fine). Did anyone in this thread ever find a solution? 

0 Votes
MiaSrebrnjak

Résolue

Hi @JPoxon,

Google Chrome extensions are tied to your Google Chrome profile. You must be logged into the HubSpot Sales account with the email of that profile in order to use the extension in Gmail.  

If you downloaded the HubSpot Sales extension while logged into one Google Chrome profile but are currently logged into another profile, the extension may not appear in your browser window or you get an error that there are no HubSpot accounts linked with that email. Have you already tried switching to another profile in Chrome?

I hope this helps. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

danmoyle

Résolue

@JPoxon @SWalkenhorst I'd check out @MiaSrebrnjak's answer above. That makes sense to me. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Votes
WColdwell
Membre

Résolue

Hi GMonks. I am having the exact same issue. Did you manage to solve it?

0 Votes
danmoyle

Résolue

Hi @GMonks. I would reach out to Support and ask if they can see the account you signed up for. And if you're signed into your account, Support should be able to help you see why it's not recognizing the connection for your Gmail

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Votes
SWalkenhorst
Membre

Résolue

hi @Dan I have the exact same issue and hubspot support told me to check community boards..

0 Votes
JPoxon
Participant

Résolue

Likewise, I got told to post in here. As it seems to be more of a system glitch than somthing specific to myself you would think Hubspot would be keen to fix it... 

0 Votes