Gmail Sales Extension

GMonks

Problem with Gmail integration

Hubspot button on my Gmail account says that There are no HubSpot accounts for *email removed by moderator*, but I have already signed up with this Gmail account on Hubspot

JPoxon
Participant

I am having the exact same issue, I have two companies, one the Gmail intigration works absolutely fine for, the other (seporate hubspot account and seporate gmail account) it allows me to log in before saying that their are no hubspot accounts for the email I am logged in to (their are, the rest of hubspot via the website works just fine). Did anyone in this thread ever find a solution? 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JPoxon,

Google Chrome extensions are tied to your Google Chrome profile. You must be logged into the HubSpot Sales account with the email of that profile in order to use the extension in Gmail.  

If you downloaded the HubSpot Sales extension while logged into one Google Chrome profile but are currently logged into another profile, the extension may not appear in your browser window or you get an error that there are no HubSpot accounts linked with that email. Have you already tried switching to another profile in Chrome?

I hope this helps. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

danmoyle
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@JPoxon @SWalkenhorst I'd check out @MiaSrebrnjak's answer above. That makes sense to me. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Strategist

Learning Ops | Impulse Creative

[he/him/his]

239-244-8812 | 269-330-4696
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
WColdwell

Hi GMonks. I am having the exact same issue. Did you manage to solve it?

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

Hi @GMonks. I would reach out to Support and ask if they can see the account you signed up for. And if you're signed into your account, Support should be able to help you see why it's not recognizing the connection for your Gmail

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Strategist

Learning Ops | Impulse Creative

[he/him/his]

239-244-8812 | 269-330-4696
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
SWalkenhorst

hi @Dan I have the exact same issue and hubspot support told me to check community boards..

0 Upvotes
JPoxon
Participant

Likewise, I got told to post in here. As it seems to be more of a system glitch than somthing specific to myself you would think Hubspot would be keen to fix it... 

0 Upvotes