Only 10 scheduled emails?

New Contributor

Hello,

I use the scheduled email feature extensively.  I've always found it a little bit unreliable but worth using.  Recently I have noticed that it will only keep 10 emails as scheduled at one time.  I will draft and schedule 20 emails.  When I go to my drafts folder the last ten will show as scheduled.  The others will show as drafts.  

If I go in to one marked draft and schedule it again, then return to the drafts folder and refresh, that email will now be scheduled.  However, one of the other previously scheduled emails will be marked as a draft.  

Is there a limit to 10 scheduled emails?  

4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @Garrett_Long, thanks for reaching out. Our development team is currently looking into implementing an update to the Schedule Email feature in Gmail, which will allow users to schedule more than 10 emails at a time. I will be watching the progress on this issue, and will comment on this thread with any updates once they become available.

All my best,

May

0 Upvotes

In the meantime how about we get a refund and not pay for this feature until it is fixed?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@ryanmatthewb Email Scheduling is a feature that is offered with the free version of HubSpot Sales (see this article for a detailed description of free versus pro features). Because this feature does not come at a cost, there would be no way to offer a refund for it. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Garrett_Long and @ryanmatthewb - this issue was resolved by our development team - you should no longer have difficulties scheduling more than 10 emails. Please let me know if that is not the case, and thank you so much for your patience while we worked on a fix for this issue!

0 Upvotes