Gmail Sales Extension

RPolster

Not receiving some email messages

SOLVE

I sent email to a contact today and he replied.  That message arrived and shows up in the email for that contact.  Later that same contact sent me a message in reply to a calendar invitation I had sent, that THAT message did not show up in Hubspot.  What am I doing wrong?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RPolster,

Not all incoming emails will be logged. For an email to be logged in HubSpot, these requirements need to be fulfilled:

• The original email was sent through the CRM or sent from your connected personal email client with the sales email extension or add-in installed and the Log checkbox selected.
  • The original email was not sent to an email address or domain listed in your Never Log list.
  • The personal email address is still connected when the reply is received. 
  • The reply is sent to a personal email connected by the user who originally started the thread. 
  • The sender of the reply is an existing contact in HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RPolster,

Not all incoming emails will be logged. For an email to be logged in HubSpot, these requirements need to be fulfilled:

• The original email was sent through the CRM or sent from your connected personal email client with the sales email extension or add-in installed and the Log checkbox selected.
  • The original email was not sent to an email address or domain listed in your Never Log list.
  • The personal email address is still connected when the reply is received. 
  • The reply is sent to a personal email connected by the user who originally started the thread. 
  • The sender of the reply is an existing contact in HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Tualiadoenasia

SOLVE

Hello, I am using Thunderbird, how can i coonect hibspot there for the tracking?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
RPolster

SOLVE

Yes!  Thank you so much Karsten.  Best wishes, Rob

0 Upvotes