Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Not all emails are whosing up in inbox

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello!

I have a request for quotation form on my companys website and all filled forms are sent to the sales gmail. The emails are visible in gmail but none of them are transferring over to hubspot inbox. The emails that arrive to gmail are show so that the sender and recipient are the same email address (eg. sender: sales@example.co, recipient: Sales@example.com).

Why are the emails not showing up in hubspot and can you please help me to get them to come visible. 

Thank you!

BR

Roope

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @roope,

Do you mind sharing more information? 

1. How is your inbox connected (conversations tool or individual inbox)? 

2. Are the emails responses to emails you sent, which were tracked and logged to HubSpot? 

3. Are you looking forward the emails from your gmail inbox into HubSpot? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey Jenny!

Here are my replys in red

1. How is your inbox connected (conversations tool or individual inbox)? 

The inbox is connected as an individual inbox I think since it is visible in settings - conversations - inboxes.

2. Are the emails responses to emails you sent, which were tracked and logged to HubSpot?

If I understood you correctly you are asking if these emails that arrive to inbox are responses to another email? Then the answer is no, those are new emails that arrive only to the gmail side not the hubspot inbox

3. Are you looking forward the emails from your gmail inbox into HubSpot? 

I have tried to forward the emails to another email address then back again. This does not work however because of smap filters. Is there a way to forward the emails straight to hubspot? 

Thanks alot for your responses

BR

Roope

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @roope

If the inbox is showing under the conversations settings, then it is going to be connected to the conversations tool as a shared inbox. 

Are the emails the emails that are coming in going to the inbox that is connected to the conversations tool as a shared inbox

Does the email address that the emails are coming from match any of the filter rules that are available and could be set up in your inbox? 

If you are still stuck after investigating these resources, can you please send along screenshots of examples of emails that are coming into gmail but not showing up in your conversations inbox? You can direct message me the messages by clicking on my name and choosing "send messasge". 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes