Gmail Sales Extension

martin62

No Templates appearing in Gmail

SOLVE

have been using hubspot for some time with great success

However about a week ago all of sudden when I press on the templates link all I get is a blank box pop up with no templates within

hub spot lack of templates 2.jpeghubspot lack of templates.jpeg

Any solutions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@martin62 @robhagman @Joel_Oliveira @Anonymous

Thank you for your patience. I have heard back from our team that the issue preventing documents, sequences, and templates from loading in Gmail has been resolved. If you have any remaining issues, I would recommend ensuring you are using the most up to date Chrome extension (2.6.85 -released 5/31/17). Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues on your end.

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @martin62

I would first recommend removing and re-adding the extension to ensure you have the most up to date version: click here for the extension download.

If this does not resolve the issue, can you try opening the 'templates' option in an incognito window? This will let us see if there are other extensions or something in your cache preventing the templates from populating. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@martin62 @robhagman @Joel_Oliveira @Anonymous

Thank you for your patience. I have heard back from our team that the issue preventing documents, sequences, and templates from loading in Gmail has been resolved. If you have any remaining issues, I would recommend ensuring you are using the most up to date Chrome extension (2.6.85 -released 5/31/17). Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues on your end.

Thank you! 

Roman2

SOLVE

I am having the same issue with the templates not showing up. Can you assist with this?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Roman2,

Could you please confirm that this behavior happens across all browsers including incognito mode?

Also can you please test by turning off any extension you have installed in your browser as this may cause some conflict.

And lastly, clear your browser cache can help to load the page successfully.

Let us know how that works.

Have a good weekend.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
KMaher

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton ,

I am also having this issue now. My screen looks exactly like Roman's. Are there any updates on this? (I have cleared my cache, incognito on Chrome doesn't allow for Hubspot extension view, I have the most up-to-date Chrome, which is the only browser that I use). 

0 Upvotes
Joel_Oliveira

SOLVE

Dear @jennysowyrda

thank you.

Yes, it's working now. I had to unninstal the plugin and reinstall, but now it's working fine.

Thank you a lot.

Joel

0 Upvotes
shawnpreston

SOLVE

I've been trying to use the email templates available in gmail, but when I click on "Templates" all I get is a blank, semi transparent screen. I cannot click on anything. I've deleted and re-installed the chrome extension twice to no avail. PLease help

0 Upvotes
shawnpreston

SOLVE

Figured it out. It was an extension conflict. If anyone else is having the issue, try turning off all your other extensions. Then go through them one by one to see which one is conflicting. In my case it was another email tracking extension. Bummer because I use them both...

0 Upvotes
martin62

SOLVE

Yes . thank you for your assistance it appears the problems has been fixed now

0 Upvotes
robhagman

SOLVE

Yes. This is resolved. Looks like it is working fine now. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
robhagman

SOLVE

I still experiencing this. I have tried it on two different laptops disconnected and reconnecced my account several times. I click the templates button in Gmail and then just get a blank popup screen. Is this due to an update on the Gmail side of things and just no longer available or now only available to paying Hubspot accounts?

0 Upvotes
robhagman

SOLVE

Once again I have now: 

• disconected and deleted the Chrome Extension - then readded it
  • Cleared my browser cache. 
  • reset Gmail and Hubspot from the button inside the HS icon in Gmail. 

Nothing. Tried to chat with support. No resolution. Said to submit a ticket. 

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @jennysowyrda I see that you have reached out to a user who has a similar problem on this thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Gmail/No-Templates-appearing-in-Gmail/m-p/16996/highlight/fal...

Would you bel able to merge this thread into that, so we can all work towards a resolution? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Joel_Oliveira

SOLVE

Hi guys

I use your free version and love it. Use to be flawless, until i guess yesterday when you launched a redesign.

When i click to insert a template the frame that appears is blank and kind of frozen.

I don't have too many templates. 

Thank you in advance

Joe

hubspot.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Joel_Oliveira

This is a known issue that our team is actively working on. We're keeping the Community updated here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Gmail/No-Templates-appearing-in-Gmail/m-p/16996

I'm going to merge this post with the main thread so that the HubSpot team can update you all in one place.

Thank you for your patience at this time.

Jenny

0 Upvotes