My recepients say they did not receive my messages

dan300

I sent a very improtant email to a lead (my proposal attached) and they did not receive it.

Even without this glitch I wasn't very comfortable with this feature because my previous emails that I sent from within Hubspot were also not visible in my normal Gmail outbox. So I was never actually sure they really went out.

I'm wondering how can I have a confirmation that an email was actually sent out? Also, just how on earth could this happen that they did not receive my email??? Very frustrating.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @dan300,

Thanks for the question!

Currently, there is no way to be notified when an email bounces that is sent from the CRM. I did find an idea in the ideas forum requesting a similar functionality: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Getting-notified-when-email-has-quot-Bounced-quot-bac.... If you would like to see this feature implemented in the future, I would recommend voting for this idea.

If you did want to see the emails you're sending from the CRM populate in the 'sent' folder of Gmail, I would recommend connecting your Gmail inbox as this will send emails you're sending from within HubSpot to your Gmail sent folder.

Additionally, I wanted to share this article which outlines why emails sent from the CRM will show as "not sent". 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes