My recepients say they did not receive my messages

dan300

I sent a very improtant email to a lead (my proposal attached) and they did not receive it.

Even without this glitch I wasn't very comfortable with this feature because my previous emails that I sent from within Hubspot were also not visible in my normal Gmail outbox. So I was never actually sure they really went out.

I'm wondering how can I have a confirmation that an email was actually sent out? Also, just how on earth could this happen that they did not receive my email??? Very frustrating.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @dan300,

Thanks for the question!

Currently, there is no way to be notified when an email bounces that is sent from the CRM. I did find an idea in the ideas forum requesting a similar functionality: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Getting-notified-when-email-has-quot-Bounced-quot-bac.... If you would like to see this feature implemented in the future, I would recommend voting for this idea.

If you did want to see the emails you're sending from the CRM populate in the 'sent' folder of Gmail, I would recommend connecting your Gmail inbox as this will send emails you're sending from within HubSpot to your Gmail sent folder.

Additionally, I wanted to share this article which outlines why emails sent from the CRM will show as "not sent". 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes