Gmail Sales Extension

levitatelondon
Participant

My gmails are not showing up in conversations (stopped last October)

I have the Gmail Extension on and it prompts me to track each email. It seems connected to HubSpot - I can click through from any email and start a new deal etc. However NONE of the emails are showing up in conversations. I'm at my wits end - have tried everything, apart from speaking to you guys, please help!

0 Votes
2 Réponses
VMets
Membre

Did this ever get fixed? Aug 2023 and the emails will not show in conversations and nobody wants to help?

0 Votes
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hello @levitatelondon,

Please ensure that the email you would like to show in conversation is a "shared inbox".

With a team email channel ( shared inbox), your team can view, manage, and reply to emails in the conversations inbox.

A team email address is an email address that multiple users have access to and use to communicate with contacts.

If your e-mail is connected as a personal email, means that this is an email address that is unique to your user and not used by anyone else on your team. You can use a personal email to send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM, send sequences emails, and install HubSpot Sales to access the sales tools in your inbox. Learn more about the different email  (click here for more information) connections you can make in HubSpot.

Before connecting a team email, keep the following in mind:

• You cannot use a single email account as both your personal email and team email in HubSpot. If the email address you need to use is already connected as a user's personal email, the user will need to disconnect the inbox first. If this email address is associated with a user that no longer exists, re-create the user's account and then disconnect the inbox.
  • All incoming emails sent to a team email will be visible to your entire team, so do not connect an email account that you use to send personal emails.

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes