Gmail Sales Extension

HRolnick

Moving Attachments from Gmail to Hubspot in Browser

Hi folks,

One main this I use HubSpot for is keeping track of email attachments with clients, associated with specific Deals and sometimes Companies or Contacts.  

Using the HubSpot Gmail extension, I would like to move attachments from emails directly to Hubspot within my browser.  Currently, I am downloading the attachments onto my hard drive, and reuploading them to HubSpot.  I imagine this is an extra step and there is a way to do it within my browser using the extension.  

If anyone has a solution to this, please guide me through it!  Thank you

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@HRolnick  The email integration with Hubspot will pick up any attachments that you have in an email thread with a user in your CRM. 

I would check to see if your log email attachments feature is disabled. you can verify by going to Settings>Objects>Activities>Email Logging>Allow all users to log email attachments

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

HRolnick

I actually don't want every attachment to log, just specific ones that I select.  Ideally, I would be able to move a specific attachment to a specific deal/contact/company in the form of a note with an attachment, all withing the extension.  Is this possible?  Or is it possible to add individual attachments to Hubspot manually from the extension at all?  Thanks