Gmail Sales Extension

frank27

Mail Tracking Issues

SOLVE

Hi

I just used Hubspot short time mainly for mail tracking, however, I got some problems as follows:

1. Once the mail titles are the same, and the recipents are multiple, notificarions cannot tell which exactly mail list clicked. I am not saying who clicked the mail in these multiple recipents.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 9.52.30 AM.png

2. Mails sent automatically with bcc "4973018@bcc.hubspot.com", is this the way how to track mails??? It made me feel no privacy and safety at all.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 10.09.39 AM.png

Since I am a free type account, I am unable to send any mails to support team, but still hoping the professionals can clarify and clear my doubts.

Thx.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Mail Tracking Issues

SOLVE

This is built-in HubSpot functionality by design when sending to multiple recipients. HubSpot Sales was / is designed to identify one-to-one email recipients and often displays "someone" when multiple recipients are tracked.

- see What does a “Someone” notification mean?

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Mail Tracking Issues

SOLVE

This is built-in HubSpot functionality by design when sending to multiple recipients. HubSpot Sales was / is designed to identify one-to-one email recipients and often displays "someone" when multiple recipients are tracked.

- see What does a “Someone” notification mean?

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com