Gmail Sales Extension

jrenshi

Logo not loading/showing up in Gmail signature

SOLVE

Hey Guys,

I updated my email signature this morning (previously everything was working fine) and now any logos/images in my signature don't show up after they've been sent in Gmail.

Below are images of what they look like in my sent folder in Gmail. When I right click and "Copy Image URL" it takes me to an invalid Google page.

It seems like there's something wrong with how Google/Gmail is caching/converting the images from my Hubspot account.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
John
noimages1.jpgnoimage2.jpgnoimage3.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jrenshi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like there's a rendering issue with your signature in Gmail. This could be due a to a coding error in the signature. 

I can see that you currently have an open ticket with our Support team. I would recommend continuing to work with them as they have access to internal troubleshooting teams to assist you. When troubleshooting with the Support team, I would recommend providing them with your signature's HTML source code so they can take a look. 🙂

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jrenshi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like there's a rendering issue with your signature in Gmail. This could be due a to a coding error in the signature. 

I can see that you currently have an open ticket with our Support team. I would recommend continuing to work with them as they have access to internal troubleshooting teams to assist you. When troubleshooting with the Support team, I would recommend providing them with your signature's HTML source code so they can take a look. 🙂

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
jrenshi

SOLVE

It fixed itself after a couple hours. Still not sure what the issue was.

0 Upvotes