Log an email after it is sent

SOLVE
New Contributor

I am using the Gmail integration. I have set the "Log" unchecked by default because I send many non-sales related emails. 

Sometimes, I forget to press "Log" on an email prior to sending. Is there a way to retroactively log that email in Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @dc-usa

There sure is - HubSpot gives you a forwarding address as well as a BCC address: Log email in your CRM with the BCC or forwarding address

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
4 Replies

Hi @dc-usa

There sure is - HubSpot gives you a forwarding address as well as a BCC address: Log email in your CRM with the BCC or forwarding address

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks Phil. So just to be clear: I should go to my "Sent" folder and find the email, and then foward my own email to that address? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Yep, that's how it should work. 

Phil Vallender

Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I find that this does not work (at least in Outlook). It appears it only logs a forwarded or BCC'ed email to the main TO or FROM address and since you're are doing this after the email has been sent previously, the intended CONTACT is in the CC field and the email does not get logged to their record. Or am I missing something?

0 Upvotes