Gmail Sales Extension

ap853
Mitglied

Limiting chrome extension to 1 hubspot account.

lösung

I use hubspot for atleast 2 businesses on chrome.  I have gsuite for one business account and office for another. 

Is there a way to limit the chrome extension to only record information to one of the hubspot accounts?

the information between the two businesses are very different and need to remain separate - i really dont want business A to see activities on business B.

thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @ap853 

Thank you for reaching out. 

From what can be seen in this thread, we recommend using different Chrome Profiles for the different instances. 

However, I want to tag some of our experts as well to see how they handle this - @webdew @Ben_M do you have any thoughts on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
SteveFarina
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hubspot: Really? This is a MASSIVE security issue. 

I consult for businesses that invite me to their CRM in HubSpot.  Meanwhile, I have my own CRM in Hubspot.

I manage multiple emails that contain private information - only intended for their respective business.

Yet, if I am logged in on one instance, the Extension is going to automatically begin applying my contacts and conversations from ALL GMail accounts to THAT instance.

That's the most monumental security issue I've ever seen in a CRM. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @ap853 

Thank you for reaching out. 

From what can be seen in this thread, we recommend using different Chrome Profiles for the different instances. 

However, I want to tag some of our experts as well to see how they handle this - @webdew @Ben_M do you have any thoughts on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ap853
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you so much - this works a Charm!

0 Upvotes