Gmail Sales Extension

francis
Participant

Issue with open notification in the deal page

SOLVE

Hello,

I don't understand why when I click on a deal and see the deals information, I can't see if the former tracked emails have been opened or not...

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kcooper
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Don't worry - it isn't just you, and there is nothing malfunctioning! That is the normal view for an email in the Deal record AND the Company record. 

The only place you can currently view email opens on a record is the Contact record. 

There are three other places in HubSpot (that I can think of off the top of my non-official support capacity head) you can view email opens - one is your Notifications section of your Sales Tools, your HubSpot sales web browser extension accessible from the extensions bar by your search bar (at least it is in Chrome), and the third is in the HubSpot sales extension in your email inbox (like Gmail or Outlook). 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
kcooper
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Don't worry - it isn't just you, and there is nothing malfunctioning! That is the normal view for an email in the Deal record AND the Company record. 

The only place you can currently view email opens on a record is the Contact record. 

There are three other places in HubSpot (that I can think of off the top of my non-official support capacity head) you can view email opens - one is your Notifications section of your Sales Tools, your HubSpot sales web browser extension accessible from the extensions bar by your search bar (at least it is in Chrome), and the third is in the HubSpot sales extension in your email inbox (like Gmail or Outlook).