Intermittent issue with some emails not appearing in Hubspot

helenstrafe
Contributor

Hi
I have my Gmail integrated with Hubspot and our emails are successfully recorded the majority of the time. Some incoming emails don't get recorded when our clients are emailing us first, i.e. not replying to an email, which is to be expected. 
However, just recently, I've noticed that some emails are not appearing on the activity log against a contact, even though we've sent them with the Log and Track settings selected. Sometimes they appear but much later. Sometimes they don't appear at all - I have an email sent four hours ago that isn't appearing. 
Please can you shed any light? 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
lynnmiller

I am having the same problem, and haven't shown an "open" response Activity from my emails since June 27. Please advise.

0 Upvotes
helenstrafe
Contributor

@maypascaud You helped me with a previous email issue - can you please help with this one? 
Many thanks

0 Upvotes

I read in an earlier post that some chrome extensions can mess with the Hubspot one, it reccommended experimenting with turning some off to see if they conflict.

In intereste to know if your integration records emails when someone replies to you. I've read all the docimentation but cant figure out what they mean by reply (someone replying to me / me replying to someone else).

What does yours do?

Good luck,

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@helenstrafe @lynnmiller if you are still experiencing this issue, can you please provide example emails that are not being logged on the contact's timeline? Links to contacts would also be helpful. 

Is the issue primarily with replies not being associated with contacts' timelines? The more information I can gather, the better equipped I will be to advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
helenstrafe
Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda
I'm no longer experiencing this issue, thank you. I had this resolved a few months ago. 

Kind regards. 

0 Upvotes