Gmail Sales Extension

JPaquette
Participante

Insert Proposed Times for another User (in a Gmail email)

resolver

Hello, I am a super admin which allows me to access and edit other users' scheduling links. I'm facing a challenge within my email (Gmail) and accessing the Hubspot scheduling links for OTHER users as well as the feature called "insert proposed times" for other users. My Gmail is integrated with Hubspot so that I can access templates and track my emails. However, when I go to compose a new email within Gmail, it only allows me to access my Google calendar and not the other calendars I have access to. For example, when I select "insert proposed times," it only shows me the times when I'm available, instead of the times on the calendar of the person I assist who is also a super admin. Is there a solution to this problem? Thank you! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @JPaquette,

As far as I know this is expected behavior, the proposed meeting times feature is referencing your own calendar sync with Google Calendar, see here. The HubSpot calendar sync does not support any calendars beyond your primary calendar, and that holds true for calendars of other users as well.

In other words, the proposed meeting times feature simply does not (yet?) have this feature.

You could submit this to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team is monitoring submissions to this section of the forum. The more upvotes an idea has, the higher the likelihood of it being evaluated and developed. There are a few requests relating to this feature already but none about selecting shared calendars.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @JPaquette,

As far as I know this is expected behavior, the proposed meeting times feature is referencing your own calendar sync with Google Calendar, see here. The HubSpot calendar sync does not support any calendars beyond your primary calendar, and that holds true for calendars of other users as well.

In other words, the proposed meeting times feature simply does not (yet?) have this feature.

You could submit this to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team is monitoring submissions to this section of the forum. The more upvotes an idea has, the higher the likelihood of it being evaluated and developed. There are a few requests relating to this feature already but none about selecting shared calendars.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JPaquette
Participante

resolver
Thank you for responding and for your help! I will definitely submit this
to HubSpot in hopes that it will be added in the future.
0 Me gusta