Gmail Sales Extension

Flora
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Infrastructure changes coming to Chrome Extension

Hello Community,

Hope everyone is as well as can be!

My name is Flora Wang and I'm the PM of the HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension. We are currently working on improving the infrastructure of the Chrome Extension and this should result in a more consistent and reliable experience for our users in the future. We are bringing these changes live starting today and will be rolling out to all portals by the end of the month. 

As this is a fairly large change, please let us know if you see anything inconsistent with your experience such as tools not loading- it is our top priority to make sure your HubSpot Sales experience is consistent. Thanks all! 

Best,
Flora

4件の返信
CorinneS
参加者

Hi Flora!

Glad to hear that. I really hope that changing the deal pipeline stage will be available in the gmail sidebar soon!

I noticed today though that my gmail sidebar view no longer has a section to show deals AT ALL! Is that a glitch of the rollout? 

See attached example. This contact HAS an active deal attached to their record, but there's not even a deals section here. (not for anyone else either...)

CorinneS_0-1600969109039.png

0 いいね!
Flora
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello CorinneS,

Thanks for reaching out- we've heard similar feedback on deals and we are investigating this. I'd love to get any feedback you have on this as well.

Rergarding the sidebar, I was able to see deals in my instance- shoot me an email at flora@hubspot.com with a contact you're seeing this with! 

Best,

Flora

0 いいね!
wkramsey
メンバー

I can't log in with Wavebox...logs below. 😞

Not logged in

Extension version: 2.9.0.4686
Chrome version: 85.0.4183.102

Chrome alerts enabled: true

Log by default: false
Track by default: false

Extension errors:
- [background] - [HubSpot Sales] Detected csrf cookie on startup: CookieObj is null

Installed and enabled extensions:

Installed but disabled extensions:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_16_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.102 Safari/537.36
0 いいね!
JenBerenguer
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This is great news. Thanks, @Flora .