IPhone GMAIL app tracking?

Is there an integration tool or configuration that would allow email tracking to be set from within the gmail app on the iphone?

10 Replies 10
Community Manager

Hi @dgregorio, thanks for posting! We do not have an integration that would allow you to track emails with the Gmail iPhone app at this time - this is due to the fact that mobile apps are contructed entirely by their builders, and do not support external extensions. However, it is possible to send tracked emails from the HubSpot app on iOS!

0 Upvotes
So...You cannot reply to a Gmail message unless you are on a computer? No Mobile devices?
0 Upvotes
New Contributor
You can reply to an email that you originally created via desktop and it will still track. For new email sent via mobile you would need to manually add your hubspot BCC address to track.
I always wondered why my emails are only tracked if I write them from my computer. I write so many emails from my iPhone, it seems crazy they are not tracked. I hope that is worked into it soon!
New Contributor
You can always manually add your hubspot BCC address when writing new emails via mobile. I have tried to find an email app myself where I can have it set to auto BCC an address but no luck yet.
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Spark app will allow you to auto bcc, and intergrates really well with Gmail
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

This would be a great feauture to have. It does seem kind of crazy that currently I can send via the HubSpot mobile app but I can't reply in the same interface.

To expect my outside sales team to remember to BCC the hub ID each time is crazy (go figure that asking a human to remember something is hard but, really, this is what I have to live with).

I just had to deal with the realization that so many valuable conversations were not tracked/logged bvecause they were conducted via mobile device.

I want to rip my arms out (but I'll refrain from doing so)!

GMAIL mobile app tracking and logging would be phenominal!

New Contributor
Has this issue been resolved in the mean time? Plus use of meeting links snippets etc.
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

If you have the Threads integration with HubSpot it will automatically pick up any emails sent or received from your gmail app and automatically sync those with your Hubspot account. 

0 Upvotes