I need help figuring out if my CRM is connected to Gmail

lucriasafinance

I have used HubSpot CRM for about 6 months now and I'm changing businesses and was having problems setting up HubSpot CRM with my new business. I created a new HubSpot account and for a while wasnt able to connect with my Gmail, now it says that it's connected but its not. I can fill out a test form on my website that sends a auto reply email to my website visitor and I can reply to the email but it never is logged or tracked in my HubSpot CRM. I don't know what to do from here. I love HubSpot and would love to use the paid version of Sales with my new business but I just can't seem to get it set-up properly. Please help!!!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @lucriasafinance please check out the troubleshooting steps in this post and the documenation it links to and let me know if after having troublehsooted you are still seeing an issue.

0 Upvotes
lucriasafinance

ok, I email myself from outlook to my email address that is setup in HubSpot and nothing is created in my contacts.

0 Upvotes
lucriasafinance

i email directly to my hubspot forward email 3959984@forward.hubspot.com and nothing is created in contacts

0 Upvotes